OSHA 30-hour training is the primary method used to train workers and supervisors on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry.
OSHA training is necessary for a safe and healthy work environment, and for certain states it is a requirement before work can begin. States that have recently made OSHA training a requirement for certain construction work contracts are: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island. If you need your OSHA 30-hour card and currently work in the construction industry, this course is right for you.
About our OSHA 30-Hour Online Training
- Accepted by OSHA Training Institute
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Online 30-hour OSHA training teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards. Our fully narrated and interactive training is intended as a comprehensive overview of OSHA standards and the safety and health hazards workers may face on the job site. This online OSHA course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. When the training is completed, you will receive your official OSHA 30-hour training card and certificate.
What You Get
- Official OSHA 30 Hour Card (DOL Card)
- Official OSHA Training Institute Education Center Certificate of Completion
- 100% Online
- Fully Narrated & Interactive
- Course Trainer Email Access
- Professional Customer and Technical Support
- Course Can Be Completed in Sections, 24/7
- Hazard Communication
- Fire Prevention
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Welding & Cutting
- And More...