OSHA 10-hour training is the primary method used to train workers on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the construction industry.
OSHA training is necessary for a safe and healthy work environment, and for certain states it is a requirement before work can begin. States that have recently made OSHA training a requirement for certain construction work contracts are: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island.
About our OSHA 10-Hour Online Training
- Accepted by OSHA Training Institute
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Our online OSHA training teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards. This fully narrated and interactive training is intended as an orientation to OSHA standards and covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites. Our 10-hour course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
New, Updated Streaming Course!
- Take on Any Device
- Updated Content For 2014
- Learn OSHA's Focus Four Hazards
- Engaging Animations and Interactions
What You Get
- Official OSHA 10 Hour Card (DOL Card)
- Official OSHA Training Institute Education Center Certificate of Completion
- 100% Online
- Fully Narrated & Interactive
- Course Trainer Email Access
- Professional Customer and Technical Support
- Course Can Be Completed in Sections, 24/7
- Introduction to OSHA
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards
- Material Handling
- Tools - Hand & Power