Electrocutions are the fourth leading cause of death among construction workers in the United States, accounting for an average of 143 fatalities per year. Our 1-Hour OSHA Electrical Compliance Training teaches you about common electrical hazards along with OSHA regulations and requirements for worksite safety and employee training.
Complete Your OSHA Electrical Training for Construction Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
This course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .1 CEUs.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Electrical Compliance Training
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA general requirements for electrical work and equipment
- Electrical hazards and hazardous locations
- Equipment operating at over 600 volts
- Regulations for switches, switchboards and enclosures
- Electrical equipment for general use
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand the potential for electrical hazards on construction sites
- Understand OSHA regulations as they apply to wiring and general use equipment
- Be able to identify specific regulations that apply to special use equipment
- Identify hazardous locations and determine proper precautions