Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required by OSHA to reduce employee exposure to hazards. Employers are required to determine if PPE should be used to protect their workers. Keep yourself and others safe by taking the Personal Protective Equipment 1-Hour Course, which covers OSHA's PPE requirements for the construction industry.
Complete Your OSHA Personal Protective Equipment Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
This course is offered by the University of South Florida OSHA Training Institute Education Center and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .1 CEUs.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Personal Protective Equipment Compliance Training
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA's Construction industry requirements for Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard assessment in the construction industry
- Eye and face hazards and protection
- Welding and laser operations
- Respiratory protection, maintenance and general requirements
- Employee respirator training
- Head, arm, hand, foot, leg, and body protection
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand the general requirements for Personal Protective Equipment
- Be able to assess hazards
- Be familiar with the different types of PPE and its proper usage
- Review the requirements for specific PPE