OSHA 10-hour training is the primary method used to train workers on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. Our training is 100% online and covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the general industry.
OSHA training is necessary for a safe and healthy work environment. If you don't qualify for the course for construction but you need your OSHA 10-hour card, then the OSHA 10-hour course for the general industry is right for you. Workers taking this course have jobs related to health care, electrical, factory, warehouse, manufacturing, storage and more. This OSHA course covers general industry hazards not specific to those working construction-only jobs.
About our OSHA 10-Hour Online Training
- OSHA Accepted
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet
Our online OSHA training teaches safety awareness and helps each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job site hazards. This fully narrated and interactive training is intended as an orientation to OSHA standards and covers safety and health hazards workers may face while on the work site. Our 10-hour course places special emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
New, Updated Streaming Course!
- Take on Any Device
- Updated Content
- Learn OSHA's Focus Four Hazards
- Engaging Animations and Interactions
What You Get
- Official OSHA 10 Hour Card (DOL Card)
- Official Certificate of Completion
- 100% Online
- Fully Narrated & Interactive
- Course Trainer Email Access
- Professional Customer and Technical Support
- Course Can Be Completed in Sections, 24/7
- Introduction to OSHA
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Introduction to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs