OSHA estimates there are 24,882 injuries per year due to falls from stairways and ladders used in construction. Our 1-Hour OSHA Stairways and Ladders Compliance Training for the Construction Industry details how to prevent injuries consistent with OSHA standards. This course provides a thorough understanding of the rules and procedures of stairway and ladder usage in the construction industry.
Complete Your OSHA Stairways and Ladders Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
This course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a digital certificate of completion.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Stairways and Ladders Compliance Training
Important topics covered in this course include:
- General OSHA requirements for stairways and ladders
- Stairway guardrail and handrail regulations
- Ladder usage and construction
- Fixed and portable ladders
- Employee training requirements
- Common OSHA violations
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand the general requirements for stairway and ladder usage and construction
- Know the different types of ladders used in construction and the specific standards that apply to them
- Understand training requirements and common violations associated with stairways and ladders