The US Department of Labor (DOL) lists falls as one of the leading causes of traumatic occupational death, accounting for 8% of all occupational fatalities from trauma. Our 1-Hour OSHA Fall Protection Compliance Training for the Construction Industry provides you with the tools to identify fall hazards and decide how to best protect workers by reducing or eliminating fall hazards in the construction industry.
Complete Your OSHA Fall Protection Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
This course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .1 CEUs.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Fall Protection Compliance Training
Important topics covered in this course include:
- OSHA requirements for when and how to use fall protection
- Fall protection with unprotected, leading sides and edges
- Avoiding falling objects and struck-by hazards
- Using guardrail, personal fall arrest, warning line and safety monitoring systems
- Training requirements
- Safety equipment inspection procedures
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand construction hazards that require a fall protection system
- Be able to identify the different types of fall protection systems and their requirements
- Review the training requirements and common hazards associated with fall protection
Standards Covered: Safety and Health Regulations for Construction, Subpart M, Fall Protection, Part 1926.501-503