We offer an OSHA 1-hour Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Certificate course that provides specialized and in-depth training for your industry. Learn about Bloodborne Pathogens and how to avoid exposure, learn how to create and implement an exposure control plan and how to train and teach your employees. You will know OSHA's standards and regulations and be able to apply them to best fit your needs.
Complete Your OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Training Online!
Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- 24/7 course access
- Log on and off as many times as you want
- Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
- Course trainer email access for any questions you have
- Allows up to 180 days to complete the course
This course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .1 CEUs.
About the 1-Hour OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Compliance Training
Important topics covered in this course include:
- General requirements of OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens standard
- Developing an Exposure Control Plan
- Exposure determination and job classifications
- Methods of control, Personal Protective Equipment and Housekeeping
- Exposure Incidents
- Worker training requirements
When you complete this course, you will:
- Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
- Identify elements of a written exposure control plan
- Identify the general requirements of OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Implement an effective exposure control plan